Clarie Kelley's Fresh Fruit Crisp
Bear's Anecdote - Years ago, Bear's mother sent Jodie and Bear a box of recipes. Here is one from the box.
- 3/4 c. quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 5 c. sliced and peeled peaches, apples or pears
- Opt: Vanilla Ice Cream or Light Cream
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Place fruit in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over fruit.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.