Philly 3-Step Cheesecake
Bear's Anecdote - Years ago, Bear's mother sent Jodie and Bear a box of recipes. Here is one from the box.
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. Philadelphia Brand (TM) Neufchatel cheese, 1/3rd less fat than cream cheese, softened (Say what?)
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla (Bear always adds more vanilla)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- Mix cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
"3-steps." Hmmm. 1... 2... 3... 4... Hmmm.
Makes 6 to 8 servings, depending on how you slice the pie.>