Strawberry Dream Pie
Bear's Anecdote - A friend of mine from Huntsville, Alabama (Tim P. - It isn't good to give full names on the internet.) gave me a great stack of recipes. Here is one of them.
- 1 pt. strawberries.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust.
- 1 envelope Dream Whip (TM).
- 1/4 c. sugar.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla.
- Put strawberries (whole) in bottom of pie shell.
- Prepare Dream Whip (TM) as directed on package.
- Add sugar to cream cheese and blend well.
- Add vanilla to cream cheese mixture and blend well.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into topping.
- Spread topping over strawberries in pie shell.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.