Traditional Green Bean Supreme
Bear's Anecdote - Years ago, Bear's mother sent Jodie and Bear a box of recipes. Here is one from the box.
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 can (3-1/2 oz) French fried onions
- 3 c. French style green beans (2 10oz. frozen pkgs. or 2 16oz. cans, drained and rinsed)
- Dash pepper
- In casserole, stir soup and soy sauce together.
- Mix in 1/2 can onions, the beans and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes more.